We have the power to make a difference. Through energy conservation initiatives, our Las Vegas campus saves about 73 million kWh annually compared to the LEED baseline performance requirements. This is enough to power more than 6,500 average American households.
- We installed solar photovoltaic panels atop one of our parking garages to generate 116 kW(DC) of electricity.
- The largest solar-thermal system in the United States is mounted on the roof to provide hot water for swimming pools, spas, and a portion of domestic hot water.
- Our entire resort uses a sophisticated building automation system that monitors and optimizes heating, cooling, ventilation, and lighting levels to constantly provide optimal indoor conditions while utilizing energy efficiently.
- Suites in The Palazzo feature a master power switch enabling guests to conveniently turn off all lights when leaving. In addition, sensors are installed in the suites to adjust the temperature automatically according to guest occupancy.
- The Palazzo takes advantage of the abundance of natural light present in the desert through two stunning atria skylights located in our lobby and entrance areas.
- In the service areas of the building, occupancy sensors automatically turn off the lights when Team Members are not present.