Activities & Events
Las Vegas is incredibly diverse with vast attractions, events, food, nightlife and unique experiences. Here’s a preview of the upcoming bucket list for you to make your stay fun-filled and simply unforgettable. Visit your favorite places or discover new and hidden gems the city has to offer. So get out there and start checking your list away!
- Sing your heart out at Human Nature
- Renew your spirit at Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- See the hottest female comedians perform at Lipshtick
- Visit Carlo’s Bakery
- Zipline through Downtown at Slotzilla
- See the famous fountains of the Strip
Discover more experiences exclusively on our Venetian Palazzo Pocket Concierge mobile app available for iPhone and Android phones.
Sunday - Thursday
10:00 am - 11:00 pm*
Friday - Saturday
10:00 am - 12:00 am*
Daily: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
* Last Gondola leaves the dock 15 minutes prior to closing. The Outdoor Ride operates on a seasonal and weather permitting basis.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Sunday - Thursday:
10:00 am - 9:00 pm*
Friday - Saturday:
10:00 am - 10:00 pm*
*Last Ticket Issued At This Time, Attraction Remains Open For Another 30 Minutes But 90 Minutes Is Recommended For Full Interactive Experience.
For a unique pool experience, TAO Beach keeps the party going all day long, while Azure offers a sophisticated retreat for elegant sun seekers.
The luxury lifestyle magazine of The Venetian®|The Palazzo® and Sands® Bethlehem brims with the glamour, verve, excitement, entertainment – and of course – style you would expect to find at our iconic Five-Diamond luxury resorts on the Las Vegas Strip and Sands Bethlehem.