Imperial Baccarat is very similar to playing Baccarat at the table. The dealer is dealing the game in front of you, and you can watch the cards being dealt through the display on the betting terminal. Players place their wagers by touching the betting area on their terminals and have an opportunity to play up to four games at the same time.
Players who are looking to enjoy video poker and baccarat Las Vegas-style will find a home at The Venetian and The Palazzo. We are constantly bringing only the latest table and slot games to our casinos, giving you every opportunity to play the hottest new games.
The latest craze in baccarat is here at The Palazzo: Imperial Baccarat. This exciting new format puts a new twist on the classic baccarat format, infusing great moments of expectation and thrills. If you have a love of baccarat, you’ll definitely want to give Imperial Baccarat at The Palazzo a try.
There is always an open seat at the table or the slot machines, and there is always a chance for great fun and greater rewards when you sign up for our Grazie loyalty program. When you join Grazie, you’ll get a great bonus to your points accumulation during a special earning period. It’s just our way of welcoming you to the fun.
- Insert the cash note into the machine and the total amount will show on the betting terminal.
- Choose a Baccarat table from the monitor that you want to play on.
- Prior to the cards being dealt, Players are given the opportunity to place a wager on “Player” or “Banker” by touching their betting terminals and also additional wagers may be placed on the Paradise Jackpot.
- The Jackpot wager is independent of the game, although to participate in the Jackpot, player may not have to wager on “Player” or “Banker”.
- Once the timer countdown to zero, the Dealer will deal the cards.
- Once the result has been determined, all winning wagers will be paid automatically to your terminal and ready for the next game.You may also place a wager on “Tie” and/or “Pairs”